Saturday, 14 May 2011

Trip postponed?

I'm a bit worried that we may have to postpone Oysterpalooza 2011 for a few weeks. I'm really busy with the flood and may not be able to leave unless things calm down next week. If we have to cancel we will go later this month or early June. I would hate to miss the Cortes Oyster Festival... check out some cool pics here ( but we'll see what happens.

Here's another good link on the fest and oysters in general...


PS - this is why I may not be able to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment